business proposal

From: ayuba ben dantata (ayuba_dantata@eudoramail.com)
Date: Thu, Jul 19 2001

  • Next message: gregory j. rosmaita: "broken link: The Assistive Devices Industry Association of Canada"

    To: kcow66@prodigy.net
    Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 06:21:31 +0100
    From: "ayuba ben dantata" <ayuba_dantata@eudoramail.com>
    Message-ID: <AFFCJIIJABKNGAAA@shared1-mail.whowhere.com>
    Subject: business proposal
    
    ________________________________________________               
        FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WORKS AND HOUSING
             FEDERAL SECRETARIAT - COMPLEX,
                  IKOYI, LAGOS.
    ________________________________________________
    wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    
    ATTN:  PRESIDENT/CEO
    
    SIR,
    
    REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS EXECUTION
    
    THIS LETTER MIGHT COME AS A SURPRISE TO YOU ESPECIALLY SINCE WE HAVE NEVER MET OR DISCUSS BEFORE.  BASICALLY, THE MESSAGE MIGHT SOUND STRANGE BUT IT IS FACTUAL IN REALITY IF ONLY YOU CARE TO KNOW.
    
    THE TRUTH IS THAT I SHOULD HAVE NOTIFIED YOU FIRST THROUGH A MORE CONFIDENTIAL MEANS, (EVEN IF ITS AT LEAST TO RESPECT YOUR INTEGRITY)  PLEASE ACCEPT MY HUMBLE APOLOGIES IF I HAD CAUGHT YOU UNAWARES, I FRANKLY DO NOT MEAN ANY HARM IN PASSING MY GOODWILL MESSAGE.
    
    WE ARE MEMBERS OF THE SPECIAL COMMITTEE FOR BUDGET AND PLANNING OF THE FEDERAL  MINISTRY OF WORKS AND HOUSING.  THIS COMMITTEE IS PRINCIPALLY CONCERNED WITH CONTRACT APPRAISAL AND THE APPROVAL OF CONTRACT IN ORDER OF PRIORITIES AS REGARDS CAPITAL PROJECTS OF THE FEDERAL  GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA WITH OUR POSITIONS WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SECURED FOR OURSELVES THE SUM OF FIFTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS (US$15.5M) THE AMOUNT WAS ACCUMULATED FROM THE  OVER INVOICE.
    
    HENCE, TOGETHER WITH SOME OF THE TOP OFFICIALS OF THE F.M.W.H AND THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE. WE PLAN TO TRANSFER THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY FIFTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS (US$15.5M) INTO AN OVERSEAS ACCOUNT BY AWARDING A NON EXISTING CONTRACT FROM MY MINISTRY (FMWH).  TO THIS EFFECT I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU AND ASK FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.
    
    WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU SIR, IS TO PROVIDE A VERY VITAL ACCOUNT IN WHICH THE FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERRED.  MY COLLEAGUES AND I HAVE AGREED TO COMPENSATE THE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT USED FOR THIS TRANSACTION WITH 20% OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT REMITTED.  WE SHALL KEEP 75% AND REMAINING 5% RESERVED FOR TAXES AND OTHER MISCELLANEOUS EXPENSES.
    
    IT MAY INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT LAST TWO YEARS A SIMILAR TRANSACTION WAS CARRIED WITH ONE MR. PATRICE MILLER, THE PRESIDENT OF CRAINE INTERNATIONAL TRADING CORPORATION AT NUMBER 135 EAST 57 STREET, 28TH FLOOR, NEW YORK 10022 WITH TELEPHONE NUMBER (212) 308-7788 AND TELEX NUMBER 6731689.  AFTER THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN BOTH PARTNERS IN WHICH HE WAS TO TAKE 10% OF THE MONEY WHILE THE REMAINING 90% FOR US.  WITH ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS SIGNED THE MONEY WAS DULY TRANSFERRED INTO HIS ACCOUNT ONLY TO BE DISSAPPOINTED ON OUR ARRIVAL IN NEW YORK AND WE WERE RELIABLY INFORMED THAT MR. PATRICE MILLER WAS NO LONGER ON THAT ADDRESS WHILE HIS TELEPHONE AND TELEX NUMBERS HAVE BEEN RE-ALLOCATED TO SOMEBODY ELSE.  THAT IS HOW WE LOST US$10M TO MR PARICE MILLER.
    
    FINALLY, THE CONFIDENCE AND TRUST REPOSED ON YOU CANNOT BE OVER EMPHASISED.  THEREFORE, YOU ARE TO KEEP THIS DEAL TO YOURSELF CONFIDENTIALLY.  MEN INVOLVED ARE MEN IN GOVERNMENT.
    
    CONTACT ME URGENTLY THROUGH THE ABOVE E-MAIL No WITH YOUR DETAIL INFORMATION.
    
    YOURS FAITHFULLY,
    AYUBA .D.
    
    NB:  THE URGENCY OF THE ABOVE AND THE INEFFICIENCY OF OUR LOCAL POSTAL AGENCY MADE ME TO SEND YOU THIS EMAIL.  
    
    
    
    Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail account at http://www.eudoramail.com