Re: The European conference on ICT & SEN

From: Charles McCathieNevile (charles@w3.org)
Date: Sun, Jul 15 2001

    Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 18:09:36 -0400 (EDT)
    From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
    To: Helle BjarnÝ <hbj@visinfo.dk>
    cc: "'wai-events@w3.org'" <wai-events@w3.org>, "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
    Subject: Re: The European conference on ICT & SEN

    Aargh! it is not even readable - tries to point me to something that doesn't
    exist, after giving me a Netscape version...

    Charles

    On Fri, 13 Jul 2001, Helle BjarnÝ wrote:

      The European Conference on ICT & SEN
      Ministry of Education (Denmark), Commission of The European Communities,
      Directorate-General Education and Culture, Socrates programme
      September 6 - 9 2001, Copenhagen, Denmark
      http://www.tess.dk/ict

      Note to the EOWG: the web site is not accessible

      Kind regards
      Helle Bjarno
      Visual Impairment Knowledge Centre
      e-mail: hbj@visinfo.dk
      www.visinfo.dk
      phone: +45 39 46 01 04, fax: +45 30 61 94 14
      mail: Rymarksvej 1, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark.