World Congress

From: Irène Langis (irene.langis@sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon, Feb 19 2001

    From: Irène Langis <irene.langis@sympatico.ca>
    To: <oaamail@oaa.on.ca>
    Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 08:55:32 -0500
    Subject: World Congress

    Good day.
    Please find attached to this email some information about the World Congress : Inclusion by Design, Planning the Barrier-Free World, June 1-5, in Montréal. We would very much appreciate if you could inform your members about this première either by printing a small news in your publication(s) or by making a link from your website to ours : www.ccrw.org. We will be please to do the same for you.
    Don't hesite to call ou to write to me to learn more about this event.
    Best regards.
    Irène Langis
    (514) 486-5141