Overcome ADHD, alcoholism, and other Addictions

From: drjacobs@medteam.uchsc.com
Date: Mon, Dec 31 2001

    Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 05:53:47 -0600 (GMT)
    To: <wai-events@w3.org>
    From: <drjacobs@medteam.uchsc.com>
    Subject: Overcome ADHD, alcoholism, and other Addictions

    Do YOU need help or know somebody who needs help
    with any of the following addictions?

    alcoholism
    drug addiction
    smoking
    ADHD (attention hyper deficit disorder)
    sugar or carbohydrate bingeing
    PreMenstrual Syndrome,(PMS)

    Research has shown successfully throughout history
    that there is help.  In 1990 Dr. Kenneth Blum
    discovered the gene for alcoholism.  This led
    to amazing research in the treatment for all
    of the above mentioned addictions.

    Dr. Kenneth Blum is the Father of Psychiatric
    genetics.  He is credited with discovering
    the gene for cocaine addiction.  In 1995 he
    coined RDS, Reward Deficiency Syndrome, which
    will forever change our world.

    Steve Allen the media great is quoted as saying
    "with regard to my former show where I interview
    the greatest minds-today I would interview
    Dr. Blum, whose research on the genetics of
    alcoholism will change the world as we see
    it today."

    Dr. Kenneth Blum  who has been in private practice
    his entire career is finally going to help the
    public.  He recently put global patents on 7
    products that will completely change the world
    of addiction.

    His products that are 100 percent natural
    are finally ready.  These are products that
    help people control their lives, that are
    produced by one of the most well known,
    most respected doctors in the medical
    industry.

    If you are interested in these products or
    learning about addiction on Dr. Blums new
    website please send me an email asap to

    drjacobs@newsalerts.port5.com with the subject "help"

    or click below

    mailto:drjacobs@newsalerts.port5.com?subject=help.

    This is a 1 time mailing.  To be removed from any
    future mailings please send an email with the subject
    "remove" to jessicawayne@masrawy.com.
    Thank You and have a nice day.