[wai-events] <none>

From: fellst@oppenheim.de
Date: Thu, Mar 02 2000

    From: fellst@oppenheim.de
    To: <wai-events@w3.org>
    Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 05:13:12
    Subject: [wai-events] <none>

    GET YOUR OWN 5 MEG WEBSITE FOR ONLY 12.95 PER MONTH TODAY!

    STOP PAYING 19.95 or more PER MONTH OR MORE TODAY for your web
    site!

    DO YOU ALREADY HAVE A WEBSITE? ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TRANSFER THE
    DOMAIN TO OUR SERVERS AND UPLOAD YOUR DATA AND YOU ARE READY TO
    GO! YOUR NEW WEB SPACE CAN BE CREATED INSTANTLY WITH JUST A
    SIMPLE PHONE CALL OUR OFFICE.

    YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR SITE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!

    A SET UP FEE OF $40.00 APPLIES for FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS.

    FOR DETAILS CALL 1 888 248 0765

    Want to do bulk email?

    Ask us how today!

    For an investment of $395.00 for our Direct Mail mailing program
    and our highly prized email extractor program Nitro for $495.00,
    you can be in business today!

    If your looking to mail HTML code which will double your sales,
    why not try our Emerge program for only $1495.00?
    Call 1888 248 0765 for a free demo today!

    THANK YOU

    to be removed email pro@natas.kfa.cx