From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 3:26 PM
To: wai-eo-editors <wai-eo-editors@w3.org>
Subject: Survey deadlines on weekends

Hi EO Chairs & Editors,

I've thought about writing this a few times, and decided it wasn't a big enough issue to spend time on... but I keep being mildly niggled* by it.

It bothers me a bit to have surveys end on Saturdays or Sundays.

I won't take time to explain now. Happy to share in a Wednesday call if you want.

~Shawn

* nig·gle
        /ˈniɡəl/
        verb
        past tense: niggled; past participle: niggled
- cause slight but persistent annoyance, discomfort, or anxiety.