From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 1:25 PM
To: Hidde de Vries <hidde@w3.org>
Cc: wai-eo-editors <wai-eo-editors@w3.org>
Subject: Authoring Tools That Support Accessibility - title

Hi Hidde,

I'm very aware that few tools meet all of ATAG. I think we still want tools that don't totally meet ATAG to be listed.

Maybe title: "Authoring Tools with Accessibility Support" would better
* communicate to users that these tools don't necessarily fully support accessibility
* encourage tool vendors to submit their tools even if they don't fully support accessibility

Just a thought. :-)