Re: Notifications and Feedback

Hi Lance,

Sorry for the delay. We have been exploring different options (and people have been on vacation :-).

You can access all of the "Perspectives Videos" from here:
	http://media.w3.org/wai/perspective-videos/

The complication video is here:
	http://media.w3.org/wai/perspective-videos/compilation.mp4

Eventually we'll make those easier to find and use.

Best,
~Shawn