RE: "scope" - Re: [wbs] response to 'WAI-Curricula: Thorough Review for units 1 and 2'

Hi Shawn and Daniel, thanks for walking and talking this through. 😊

Shawn raised a good point how the scope, here in this context, is about what web accessibility encompasses, and as Daniel pointed out, opposed to or separate from other disciplines in technology.  I think my mind immediately went to the scope of projects - meaning, how much of the current design, content writing, development and QA testing work does this thing called "web accessibility" touch? Meaning, how much extra work will there be? Is it really necessary? Etc.  I have dealt with these questions when training or assisting teams implement a culture or process for accessibility in large organizations.

Shawn's suggestion of  "Definition and scope of what web accessibility covers" is really clear but I understand could be awkward as a title.   I would also like to keep 'scope' rather than change to 'range of web accessibility'.

I will be on the call tomorrow and look forward to speaking about this in more depth!
Jenn

Jennifer Chadwick, CPACC, CUA
Lead Accessibility Strategist and Product Expert, North America

110 Yonge Street, Suite 700   |   Toronto, Ontario M5C 1T4
Direct +1 647 952 0364  |  jcha@siteimprove.com

Click here to opt out of receiving emails.
Cliquez ici pour vous désabonner/désinscrire.