Re: A few minor comments on Making Audio and Video Media Accessible

Thank you so much, Sylvie! I appreciate your taking the time to go through the resource before your holiday.

I fixed all the wording mistakes.

I created a GitHub issue on the sign languages question:
 https://github.com/w3c/wai-media-guide/issues/88

Best,
Shawn