Re: Template for Accessibility Evaluation Reports

Dear Tim,

Thank you very much for taking the time to send in these suggestions. It is helpful to get your perspective. We plan to update this page [1] in the coming months and will take all of these into careful consideration.

We will also be updating:
 WCAG-EM Report Tool: Website Accessibility Evaluation Report Generator
 https://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/report-tool/#/
(The report it generates [2] includes each success criteria.)

Best regards,
~Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>

[1] Template for Accessibility Evaluation Reports
 https://www.w3.org/WAI/test-evaluate/report-template/
[2] Website Accessibility Evaluation Report
 https://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/report-tool/#/view_report