Re: [Tutorial Feedback]

Hi Sandy,

Thanks for your feedback. Great question!

Indeed you’re right but the interesting thing is that HTML allows to omit the start and end tag of colgroup in certain circumstances.

> A colgroup element’s start tag may be omitted if the first thing inside the colgroup element is a col element, and if the element is not immediately preceded by another colgroup element whose end tag has been omitted. (It can’t be omitted if the element is empty.)

https://www.w3.org/TR/html5/tabular-data.html#the-colgroup-element

That said, we should probably make it more obvious in the tutorial.

Eric

Sent from my iPhone