Re: [style guide] Voice: consolidate by removing reliable

Thanks Sarah,

Yes that sounds good and please feel free to directly make whatever changes
you wish to the wiki. Those who have an interest are subscribed to be
notified when changes are made and can look at the diff version, so that
will be the most efficient way for those changes to be made and if anyone
has questions or concerns thay can raise them for discussion.

Thanks!
Sharron

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*