Re: Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools List - HiSoftware updates

Shadi, I just read:

"Once HiSoftware was subsequently bought out, the AccVerify tool was rolled
into a larger product offering called Compliance Sheriff. It was later
purchased by Cryptzone <https://www.cryptzone.com/>. While it’s *no longer
considered an active player in the web accessibility space*, HiSoftware’s
contributions to the world of web accessibility won’t soon be forgotten,
and in fact inspired later generations of accessibility checkers."

Source: http://www.deque.com/blog/deques-favorite-early-accessibility-tools

Andrew

Andrew Arch

Accessibility & Inclusivity Lead