Re: Video Introduction to Web Accessibility and W3C Standards

Hi Philip,

Thank you for taking the time to write.

The video player that we use should work with most browsers and screen readers. There is a bug with IE 11 that we haven't yet figured out. As soon as we discovered it, we provided a link to the video on YouTube. Since we haven't been able to fix it, we changed the page so that IE 11 gets the video embedded from YouTube. Hopefully that will be adequate for now, and hopefully we can figure out the IE 11 bug soon.

Regards,
~Shawn
<https://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>