From: Sharron Rush [mailto:srush@knowbility.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2017 12:57 PM
To: w3c WAI List <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Subject: Please share your accessibility story!

Hey folks,

I love to think about the entirety of WAI-IG, distributed around the world,  furthering the cause of accessibility where ever you are in so many different ways.

As EOWG hones in on final plans for a relaunched, modernized WAI website, we would love to share your stories with others around the globe who struggle to make the accessibility business case. Your story may help someone convince their organization that designing for full inclusion makes good business sense as well as being the right thing to do.

If you have a story to share, please send to the WAI editors list wai- <mailto:wai-eo-editors@w3.org> eo-editors@w3.org  and we will try to include as many as we can on the new WAI website!

Use these questions if they are useful but please do not feel constrained by them:

- What kind of business/organization do you represent?

- How did your commitment to accessibility begin?

- How did the journey unfold?

- What were some barriers/surprises/easy wins?

- Were there unanticipated benefits?

Thanks a million for helping us make the case and spread the word about the organizational benefits of digital accessibility.

Onward!

Sharron Rush

co-chair Accessibility Education and Outreach Working Group (EOWG)