----Original Message---
From: Cindy Croxton <cindy@elecplus.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 09:02:04 -0500
To: <wai-eo-editors@w3.org>

A link to return to the top of the page would be very useful. Since there
is not one, I have to scroll all the way back up, and hope that the side
bar has not changed as I read pages. Also, you are not following your own
advice about breadcrumbs. The only link I see at the top left is Home.
Disabilities is surely a subsection of something else, and not available
directly from your home page?

Cindy Croxton

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*