Re: [Style Guide] WAI-ARIA on first reference?

Original advice on this was from W3C legal and based on "ARIA" being a
widely used trademark.

Given that W3C's ARIA has itself become widely used, it's possible that
the advice might have changed.

However, there has been interest in some parts of W3C in adding more
prefixes to spec names, rather than removing them.

I can request an update on the original determination on this, but my
guess is that we'll end up with the same guidance.

That said, as this developers' intro evolves, at least for now I'll get
"WAI-ARIA" plugged in in a few places.

We could take it out if needed later, but probably, bottom-line, it
should match the spec that it's referring to.

- Judy