Re: Nov 17 survey....going, going, gone (tomorrow)

Hi Laura,

Thanks a lot for your review.

Are there specific issues you feel should be improved? I think your
comments could be interpreted as the document is too repetitive? If that
is how you feel, can you maybe point out an example or two, to help me
identify the issue?

Feel free to add to a specific Github issue or just respond here.

Thanks,
   Shadi

On 29-Nov-16 22:05, Sharron Rush wrote:
> Hi Laura,
>
> I am sending your comment to the WAI-EO editor's list so that Shadi who is
> the RM for this document can suggest how to submit your comment.
>
> Thanks for your help,
> Sharron
>
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 12:58 PM, Keen, Laura <lkee@loc.gov> wrote:
>
>> Hi Sharron,
>>

>> I read through this resource and I struggled to add any specific
>> comments.  It’s seems as if the entire document keeps repeating that
>> accessibility, usability, and inclusion are all important and should be
>> considered together.  However, accessibility is specifically related to the
>> issues people with disabilities face when using the web.
>>

>> I hope this helps.  I wasn’t sure if I should open an issue in github to
>> add a general comment.
>>

>> Laura

W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)