Re: minor wording issue on showcase examples

Hi James,

Sorry if I was unclear.

Your suggestion of removing "our world" has been addressed. It has been
removed in the current online version already.

The question is about also removing "That's the same for websites and
apps". The counter suggestion to yours, is to make the sentence be:

- "Also for websites and apps it is important to have colors with good
contrast"

The reason is to keep the terms "websites" and "apps" in there. Not sure
that "sign, paper, or a screen" is helpful or confusing. Also, at this
stage we can no longer make changes to the visuals / screen play. Only
minor changes to the narration, so bear that in mind.

How do you feel about the above suggested sentence?

Many thanks,
   Shadi