From: Shawn Henry [mailto:shawn@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2016 1:36 PM
To: Belov, Charles <Charles.Belov@sfmta.com>; wai-eo-editors <wai-eo-editors@w3.org>
Cc: team-site-design@w3.org
Subject: Re: Request for removal of animation

Dear Charles,

In the meantime, note that you can eliminate most (if not all) of the automated smooth scrolling by:
* Collapsing the "Sidebar" with the scrolling Contents. Click the [<Hide] button in the sidebar.
* Expanding all sections. Click the [+ Expand all sections] button in the pale yellow bar that goes across the page.

Perhaps this is sufficient to address your needs?

Regards,
~Shawn
<https://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>