Re: [wbs] response to 'EOWG Web Accessibility Perspectives Review - April 2016'

Hi Eric,

I understand that your comments are currently tentative, and so are my
questions about them to you ;)

On 20.4.2016 11:06, Eric Eggert via WBS Mailer wrote:
> Also, do we want to have all videos on one page? If so, what’s the

Good question. I think the videos should not auto-load, regardless of
how many videos there are on the page (only when "play" is selected).
And they should certainly not auto-play. Do you have other thoughts?

> Where will the videos be hosted? On W3.org? I think we should use Youtube
> and encourage sharing and embedding as it is about outreach.

Yet I believe there are accessibility constraints with the YouTube
player. If we host them on YouTube, can we play them in a different
player that is installed on our page? Most likely AblePlayer.

Thanks,
   Shadi

Activity Lead, WAI International Program Office
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)