Re: [wbs] response to 'EOWG Improving, Policy, & Quicktips Approvals - April 2016'

Hi Brent,

On 6.4.2016 23:18, Brent Bakken via WBS Mailer wrote:
> The "Transcript" and the "AD" links go back to the top of the page. I know
> this is in GitHub now. When this is live, where will those links go to?
> Will they be inactive or lead somewhere? As long as they do something
> meaningful or links are removed, I am okay with this tip.

Ref:
http://w3c.github.io/wai-quick-start/designing.html#include-image-and-media-alternatives-in-your-design

Thank you for pointing out this issue. These are dummy links and not
supposed to do anything. I agree that this is confusing. Eric has now
included the AD icon and transcript link into the image (and updated the
text alternative for the image), which should address this issue. Please
let me know if you do not feel this is adequately addressed.

Thanks,
   Shadi

Activity Lead, WAI International Program Office
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)