Re: [wbs] response to 'EOWG Weekly Survey - Due 23 Sep 2015'

Hi,

Just to add into this a little bit. Some of these tips are actually a bit of a mix of good practice and WCAG requirements. For example, in Designing:

# Provide easily identifiable feedback - comments on how to including prominent styling which isn’t really part of the SC or existing techniques, although it might be a future advisory technique.

In such cases, there may need to be some consideration as to how to highlight different aspects. The tip may need to be pulled apart a bit into advice that is for compliance with WCAG and other stuff that is good practice.

Thanks

Kevin