Issue with some left sub-menus, including the Tips pages

Thanks, Kevin.

EO Editors -- On the Friday call I spotted what I thought was an issue for
just the tips, but it turns out it's broader than that.  The same thing
happens at this page: http://www.w3.org/WAI/Policy/harmon

Specifically, the issue is that on a Mac in Chrome and Safari (but not FF)
at full width in the left submenus 4 (or it may be 5 levels down) the
brick-colored chevron is pointing at the wrong link, not the current page.
The background highlight of #fffaf5 is working, but the chevron points at
the next link.

I'm attaching a screenshot.  If the list doesn't accept attachments and
anyone needs to see it, just let me know and I can send it to your
individual email.

Thanks,
Anna Belle