Re: Question on Active state styling for links

Hi Michael,

It seems the discussion regarding this issue was broadly supportive of the information on styling for active/touch state being included somewhere. I just wanted to follow up to see what plan there was to respond to it in the next iteration of the How WCAG 2.0 and Other W3C/WAI Guidelines Apply to Mobile document or other planned documents.

Thanks

Kevin