Re: Spreadsheet output option: WCAG-EM Report Tool feedback

Hi Phill,

On 27.5.2015 16:52, Phill Jenkins wrote:
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/report-tool/#/report
>
> Has a report option in CSV spreadsheet format been considered?
> Most consultants report their detail findings from accessibility
> evaluations, audits, tests in a tool agnostic spreadsheet format.
> Spreadsheets allow for additional sheets in workbooks, sorting of data,
> pivot tables, etc. to help summarize as well as include the detail
> occurrences, references, recommendations and links to resources

It is in EARL format (using JSON serialization). That means that
automated and semi-automated evaluation tools could add data to the
report, and they could also import the report for further processing.

Having a CSV export feature in addition is a good idea that I will
happily add to the list of feature requests. CSV is less rich and
tabular in structure, so we will need to think what data to include.

Thank you for your feedback!

Best,
   Shadi