Re: Tips/Designing page - form eval example

Hi Mandana,

Thanks very much for your valuable input. As noted on the resources these are works in progress so it is good to have this sort of help.

Just to say; I have incorporated your suggestion to include the ARIA-INVALID and ARIA-DESCRIBEDBY attributes. I was not so certain of using ROLE=“ALERT” as these aren’t really pop-ups or the like.

As you say, this page is aimed at those involved with design. I purposefully avoided making it a fully functioning example as this may distract from the message or, especially if the form had to be submitted to see the errors, make it a little bit unclear.

Hope this makes sense and thank you again for you input,

Kevin

——
Kevin White
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)