Re: Question on Active state styling for links

Hi Jonathan,

A bit more clarification: In <http://w3c.github.io/wai-quick-start/designing.html#ensure-that-interactive-elements-are-easy-to-identify> the item in question is "touch-screen activation" and "Touch or click on link" -- that is, providing feedback that a link *is being activated* (rather than that it is activate-able (aka affordance).

As Jeanne put it: "Is there a particular value in providing alternative styling for :active links in the mobile environment? That is, when the link is touched or clicked that there is a visible change in appearance."

Best,
~Shawn