Re: Active state styling for links

Hi Michael, (maybe also Jeanne),

Actually we were thinking more of mobile and touch screens.

The active state is not really critical for _typical_ mouse clicks (I
can imagine use cases in gaming, though). However, on touch screens it
gives feedback as to witch button is pressed before releasing it. Has
this come up in any PF/APA/MobileTF discussions as a user requirement?

If you're curious, it is for the "Getting Started Tips", specifically on
"Ensure interactive elements are easy to identify":
  -
http://w3c.github.io/wai-quick-start/designing.html#ensure-interactive-elements-are-easy-to-identify

Best,
   Shadi