Re: Active state styling for links

I don't think I have anything specific. WCAG 2.0 neither requires nor
forbids this. If using it, it would need to meet the requirements for
color contrast, text size etc. I think a CSS technique or two mentions
that.

If you're looking for a "should do this" or "should not do this", that
would be subject of a new technique. Arguments would need to be made for
why this should be preferred or avoided. I personally think it would
fall on the side of being encouraged but not required to be sufficient
for WCAG, though maybe cognitive techniques or something would push
harder in favor of it.

Michael