Re: [wbs] response to 'EOWG Weekly Survey - 23 February 2015'

Hi Melody,

Thanks for commenting right away!

That is just a short handle and the full explanation says:
 "_Tables with two headers_ have headers for rows and columns:"
I agree that's not clear.

What about if we edited it to something like:
 "_Tables with two headers_ have a row header and a column header:"
(or even "_Tables with two headers_ have one row header and one column header:")
(or even "_Tables with two headers_ have a simple row header and a simple column header:")

If so, would you put that in the survey?

If not, would you please suggest other solutions in the survey?

(We're trying to finalize it this week if we can. :-)

Thanks,
~Shawn