Re: [Accessibility Planning Roadmap Input : Assess the current situation]

Thanks, Shawn!  I'm just seeing this -- after writing my blog post.  Funny
thing your not using a "dedicated  whittler" for your examples.  ;-)

I'm with you 100% --  leave it up to editor's discretion.  If anyone wants
me to help with this, just let me know.  Otherwise, I won't bug you all.  I
care about this stuff, but only in a very shallow way.

AB