Re: Presentation of examples in Quick Start Tips

> On 21 Aug 2015, at 16:12, Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org> wrote:
>
> On 8/21/2015 9:16 AM, Eric Eggert wrote:
>> I still think those are two examples (with before/after in both) instead of four…
>
> +1!

The way I read it is:

This is an bad example on blah, blah…
And this is a good example on blah, blah…

So reading it that way it is two examples.

Even if it was preceded by something that groups it, it is still really two examples; one good and one bad.

Overall though, I am not desperately fussed - although it depends a bit on how the styling ends up.

Thanks

Kevin