Re: [timely] Submit your comments on Media Accessibility User Requirements

Hi Shawn,

I'll be happy to review the updates...where is the most current version of this document?  I can't seem to find anything newer than Draft 14 December 2011.

Paul Schantz
Director, Web and Technology Services
Division of Student Affairs
California State University, Northridge
phone: 818.677.3839
e-mail: pschantz@csun.edu
twitter: @paulschantz
www.linkedin.com/in/paulschantz

www.csun.edu/sait
System notifications:  @CSUN_SAIT

Input | Intellection | Responsibility | Connectedness | Individualization | Accessibility