Re: Tutorials acknowledgments

Hi Shawn, Eric,

Good point Shawn but...

BAD had more collaborative effort and more volunteer contribution than
the Tutorials. I think that contributions to the Tutorials are at the
usual level that can be expected from working group participants. No?

Anybody you are thinking of specifically?

And yes, we do expect different editors (authors?) over time, so we need
something scalable. Maybe a mix of both (1 page + footers).

Eric, please don't start something yet until we have a better idea of
what we want to do and how to best do it.

Best,
   Shadi