(no subject)

From: Jenny Campbell <jenny.campbell42@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 10:24:51 -0600
To: "wai-eo-editors@w3.org" <wai-eo-editors@w3.org>

 From: jenny.campbell42@hotmail.com
To: wai-eo-editors@w3.org
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 16:23:31 +0000

Obviously for the last couple of years someone from your organization has been allowing or letting my husband and many others to use the developers platform. They are entering through my cwomputer. They connect to chat on platforms such as facebook which has a developer account set up under my name as well which I do not do!! They also connect under Ovooo and my work account 24 im. I am going to see an attorney today if this shit is not off of my computer today and they don't stop TODAY!  This has been going on for way too long!! About 2 years now as far as I can tell and now they are messing with my jobs!!!! They have a name Michael smith it says hes wc3 html account lead. Iíve seen on some material and the certificate they are using is Andrea Cirrus Logic Filters Sevice.Sincerely,Jenny CampbellSent from Windows Mail