Re: Looking for opinions about IBM Rational Policy Tester

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 08:02:46 -0500
To: "Volck, Robert" <robert.volck@va.gov>
CC: wai-eo-editors@w3.org
Hi, Bob,

The best place to send this message is the WAI Interest Group mailing list.

To join the mailing list and post questions, follow the instructions under:

Please note that we are cautious about discussions of specific products on that list. Therefore, please in your message, *ask that people respond to you directly, off list*.

Best regards,
~ Shawn

Shawn Lawton Henry
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)