Resource 'How to Change Text Size or Colors'

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 14:48:50 +0100
To: wai-eo-editors@w3.org
Hi,

The page 'How to Change Text Size or Colors' at
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/changedesign> contains a section on related
pages. 'Better Web Browsing: Tips for Customizing Your Computer' at
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/users/browsing> looks like a good addition
there. (The screenshots in 'How to Change Text Size or Colors' look
outdated, but that is a separate topic that you are probably already aware of.)

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe