Re: state web accessibility laws

  Hi Mike,

Our list is from 2003 and thus is outdated, and the other list that I know of off the top of my head is also outdated. We might update ours next year, although it's not a top priority right now.

I think there are some other lists on the Web although I'm not sure if they are current.

You could ask the question on the WAI Interest Group mailing list. You can join the mailing list and post questions by following the instructions under:

Best,
~ Shawn

-----
Shawn Lawton Henry