De: Shawn Henry [mailto:shawn@w3.org]
Enviado el: martes, 13 de diciembre de 2011 17:38
Para: Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo
CC: wai-eo-editors
Asunto: Promoting Contacting Organizations about Inaccessible Websites

  Hi Emmanuelle,

Here is the promised followup from the EOWG teleconference.

We are currently promoting Contacting Organizations about Inaccessible
Websites tied to holiday shopping online. The document is available in
Spanish at:
http://www.discapnet.es/Castellano/areastematicas/Accesibilidad/Direcciones%
20interes/Paginas/Como_contactar_con_organizaciones_con_sitios_web_inaccesib
les.aspx

Example blog posts and other information about the promotion effort is
available from:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Promoting_Contact_Orgs_Inaccessible_Sites

Would you contact some disability organizations, bloggers, etc. and ask if
they want to promote this? You can provide translation of any of the
information in the wiki page and people can use it for their own blog posts,
e-mails, etc.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions -- or if you want me to
add yours translations and contacts to the wiki.

Regards,
~Shawn

-----
Shawn Lawton Henry