Re: One question for the translation of Contacting orgs into French

Hello Shawn,  (as suggested copy to Andrew and eo-editors' list),
OK, I will keep Tazti then, although nobody knows about it!
As far as examples of browser/settings and so on are concerned, the
document talks about NVDA Version 0.6 or something like that. We have
now version 2011.3 do you think I should keep the old version number
which is not up to date or update it to the newest NVDA version? Same
question is for windows version which is Vista here although less and
less people use vista but Seven now.
Best
Sylvie

Sylvie Duchateau
Association BrailleNet
Tél.: +33(0] 1 44 27 26 25	Fax : +33 (0) 1 44 27 34 49
Web : http://www.accessiweb.org