From: Shawn Henry [mailto:shawn@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, 11 August 2011 11:40 AM
To: Arch, Andrew; Denis Boudreau; Helle Bjarnø; Sylvie Duchateau; Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo; Liam McGee; Jennifer Sutton
Cc: wai-eo-editors
Subject: Policies list Introduction

  To those particularly interested in the Policies page,

Jennifer and I have edited the Introduction at http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/policy-updates

We welcome feedback now. We plan to go over it with Judy before we bring it to EOWG.

Helle, I'd particularly like your input on: "Some are regional policies, some are national legislation, and some are government directives." I put the last part as a placeholder, but don't like it, especially in context with the rest of the Introduction. How would you categorize the situation in countries like Denmark?

Regards,
~Shawn

Finance Australian Business Number (ABN):   61 970 632 495
Finance Web Site:   www.finance.gov.au

IMPORTANT:

This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on 61-2-6215-2222 and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
If responding to this email, please send to the appropriate person using the suffix .gov.au.