Re: updating policies - currency [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 08:56:39 -0500
To: "Arch, Andrew" <Andrew.Arch@finance.gov.au>
CC: wai-eo-editors <wai-eo-editors@w3.org>
  Thanks for the ideas, Andrew.

I added the use case to the "requirements" page.

> WRT the updating request page, I'd suggest that " Link to document in English and other language(s):" should be listed as option or 'if available' to not deter people.

hum, the list is preceded with "please send as much of the following information as possible" (but of course who reads that :-)

I think it'd add unnecessary clutter it to add an indication that one is optional -- and, really, all are optional...

~Shawn