Re: updating policies - currency

  On 8/3/2011 2:20 AM, Arch, Andrew wrote:
> Ok Shawn, I see you're ahead of me (was that there last night?)

he, he! It was not there "last night". I added it after our meeting.

All: Note that I added a lot of stuff after our meeting - and my meeting with Judy. Please read through the open issues list[1] again to see the updates. If you have any additional input, I'd like to add it before the EOWG call -- I'm thinking we might need only this one discussion in EOWG about the format.

I hope you'll have additional thoughts on use cases, at least. Think like Liam. :)

Thanks,
~Shawn

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-policy-list#issues