Policies update - UK [was: Updating Policies -- initial thoughts]

  On 8/1/2011 4:54 AM, Liam McGee wrote:

> Incidentally, do you want updates for UK section? If so, do you want them now or later on? Or should I just submit via the link 'Submitting Updates to Policies Relating to Web Accessibility <http://www.w3.org/WAI/Policy/updates.html>'?

Liam,

Thanks for offering updates for the UK section! Yes, please follow the format and use the e-mail address in that Submitting Updates page.

If I find any updates from old e-mails, I'll add them to http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/policy-updates#UK -- but they might already be outdated as well.

Ask if you have any questions, and please do share any suggestions!