[expand/collapse] How to Make Presentations Accessible to All

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 14:18:41 +0200
To: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
CC: WAI EO Editors <wai-eo-editors@w3.org>
Hi Shawn,

As discussed, I've added the expand/collapse functionality to "How to
Make Presentations Accessible to All":
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/training/accessible>

It now seems to me that the latter half of the sections may be better
folded into a single section like "Tips to consider" or such, which
would then include the following points (currently separate sections):
  - Be Open to Accessibility Issues
  - Providing Recording Afterwards
  - Known and Unknown Audiences
  - Additional Benefits

For your consideration for future iterations...

Best,
   Shadi