Principles wording

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 07:01:24 -0500
To: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>, Andrew Arch <andrew@w3.org>
CC: wai-eo-editors <wai-eo-editors@w3.org>
Hi Shadi & Andrew,

About the wording of the principles headings: "user interface" is used as a noun in one and adjective in others. It would be nicer to use it consistently in the headings. How about:
* Perceivable information and user interface
* Operable user interface and navigation [although I'm not sure of the difference -- that is, I think the nav is part of the UI :]
* Understandable information and user interface

~Shawn