Re: Use of progressive disclosure in "How People with Disabilities Use the Web"

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 09:04:03 +0200
To: Michael Stenitzer <stenitzer@wienfluss.net>
CC: wai-eo-editors@w3.org
Hi Michael,

Thank you for your feedback!

As discussed, we will be looking at the implementation and the use of
the expand/collapse functionality more closely.

The print comment is particularly useful at this stage since we will
discuss ideas for WAI website redesign during the upcoming f2f.

PS: sorry to hear about your colleague leave and good luck to him.

Best,
   Shadi