Re: Advanced Search for Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools

Dear David Bridge,

Yes, we do intend to update the Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools database and search with information about which tools cover WCAG 2.0. Given our current work schedule, it will likely be some time before that is complete.

In the meantime, if you would like more information on which tools help you evaluate to WCAG 2.0, you can use the WAI Interest Group (IG) mailing list:
- You can search the mailing list archives, to see if this topic has been addressed recently, through:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/
- You can join the mailing list and post questions by following the instructions under:
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/IG/Overview.html#Uselist

Regards,
[Mrs.] Shawn Henry

-----